MTP/MPO Patch cord Cables
Designed as a single cable terminated with MTP/MPO connectors, the hilink MTP/MPO patchcord cable is used for 40G/100G/200G/400G data center cabling. With highly integrated design and manufacturing capability, we provide customized MTP/MPO patch cables which are 100% tested to deliver optimal performance and reliability.
The MTP/MPO series offers the solution from trunk cables to extended trunk cables, to hybrid trunk cables,to cassette modules, to MPO adapter panels, to direct patch panels, to patch panels in both MPO classification of G class(normal class) and L class(super low loss).
Polarity available in Type A, Type B, Type C, Type R
● Insertion loss type available in Standard, Elite / Low Loss
● Fiber count available in 8, 12, 24, 48
● MTP/MPO connector type available in Male, Female, Male to Female
● Fiber type available in SM (G652D, G657A1, G657A2), MM (OM3, OM4)
● Cable jacket type available in OFNR, LSZH, OFNP
● Multi-fiber connector type available in MTP, MPO with APC or PC polishing type
● Cable length available in 1 to 999 meters
● Cable type available in round, ribbon
● Improve and simplify fiber routing, decrease fiber management space