50GHZ AAWG DWDM MUX/DEMUX 80ch
Hilink (Athermal Arrayed Waveguide Grating) DWDM MUX/DEMUX, based on silica-on-silicon technology, the 50GHZ AAWG is designed for ITU channel spacing applications where no electrical power is required. This rack mount AAWG operates at 50GHz channel spacing 0.4nm ITU Grid DWDM wavelengths from 1528nm to 1565nm with Flat-top spectrum shape.
50GHz Athermal AWG MUX/DEMUX component is designed within the C -band release of DWDM system, it can be combined with Interleavers solution.
● Low Insertion Loss (IL)
● High isolation
● Low Polarization Dependent Loss (PDL)
● Available in 80/88/96 channels with compact design
● High reliability and high stability
● Telcordia GR-1209-CORE-2001 compliant
● Telcordia GR-1221-CORE-1999 compliant
● ITU-T G.694.1 compliant
● RoHS-6 compliant (lead free)